Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Daunte - the innocent felon with a warrant killed yesterday. It's a shame to see anyone die, but I have questions as to if there was even a shot fired by the officer yesterday. Was it a false flag, what was it? All I know is people that post pics like this of themselves portray a fairly negative message of "I don't give a shit about anything or anyone". Things are escalating rapidly now globally, I'm sure you all can feel it in the air - we're reaching critical mass very quickly.

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

So Many FF I Don’t know Which To Believe !!!

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Connie Belson to her Publication

I completely agree with you, and sadly I think it's going to get much more worse. The most dangerous tool the deep state has is to escalate race wars and riots. White people are being hunted in some cities now by mobs just because they're white. These are twofold in meaning - to create civil war and to distract the election fraud and their narrative falling apart. Q said not everything would be clean - it's going to get ugly before it gets better.

This is my opinion of course.

i’m packing and loaded im not afraid to use it either. I’m Proud of what God Made Me i’ll never back down

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Summerbreeze in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Connie Belson, click on at the bottom under it