Divert the Potomac.
Flood DC.
Biblical.

SWAMP > ‘SWAMP’ > SWAMP

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Juan O. Savin DID say he was gonna do this!!!!!
Water cleanses. DC needs this...
Woooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Gonna pop open a bottle to celebrate... How bout some New World Reserve from the Trump Winery??????

ThanQ for waking me !!! Patriot maga 🙏🍿🗣 After 5th twitter purge I gave up I’m still holding the line with all of you amen

i did find it odd to sand bag around only the grates

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

FLOOD IT!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

watch the water👀

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

That was my first thought! Can it be....

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

FLOOD THE TUNNELS yabadabadooo

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

Bunker flooded?

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Didn't Juan say flood DC by using the Potomac?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Yes he did.

(1) Show this thread