Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

As a political science major and ultimately a former high school government teacher, I have tried to explain that slavery was not the driving force of the civil war. You don’t want to know how many people have no clue. ugh.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

OMG... HERE WE GO. A CERTIFIED GOV. TEACHER TRAINING AMERICANS TO LEARN CRITICAL RACE THEORY OVER CIVICS & BE WOKE. BEWARE... #Patriots πŸ‘†
LADY, YOU'RE LITERALLY THE PERPETRATING THE PROBLEM FOR MONEY... πŸ’”πŸ‘Ž

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

@patriotsinging Try reading the comments and posts thoroughly before being hooked by the word "teacher" and attacking. You just went off on an awakened patriot.

Thank you. I can't see@patriotsinging post but I did agree with the original post that the base cause of the civil war was economics. If@patriotsinging doesn't agree that is fine too although I would question the government teacher that taught them (or the textbookπŸ˜‰).

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MOPatriot65 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sher Patriot, click on at the bottom under it