Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

not a single link on that site appears to be safe. all of the URLs behind the quoted links are different from what they purport to be. the ones that show "https://youtube.com/....." all appear to point to third-party sites.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

over the target?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

well it might b true u tube and rumble took down site and vid so theres thatđŸ¤”

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Totally wishful thinking –– if not backed by corroborating (actual) evidence.

videos are gone. just an fyi

all the videos have been wipped off

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

also I heard beforeitsnews.com is not a trusted site for news. they dont vet their info many times it is not true althoug I pray this is one article from them that is true

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

i could not get any of the videoa in the article to work. any idea of another route for the videos?

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

sub 2 just the news site maybe? but that could b scrubed 2.

(1) Show this thread

what happened? Article from January? so want things to be moving in that direction