TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

#Patriots WORLDWIDE LOOK OUT FOR THESE. PART 3 OF THE GATE'S GLOBAL DNA PLANDEMIC/GENE SCHEME.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

That mother effer Bill Gates was the ANTICHRIST

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

I AGREE πŸ’― πŸ’―πŸ’―! Computer analysts ran Ansii Code, etc., everything he does, owns comes up 666. Noone's more diabolical & ruthless than him.

I asked Alexa who the Anti Christ was...She said, "I'd rather not say..."
WHAT?! She has an answer for the false prophet but NOT TOUCHING THE ANTI CHRIST QUESTION...SHE KNOWS... IT'S HIM!πŸ‘† 😑#truth

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I am so glad that there are actors playing him and his wife now.
They were hung in India in 2013 by a couple whose child was hurt by vaccinations. Many have confirmed this. So idk but there deaths are listed when u research them.

Yes & no. He's done live news interviews with India news channels. There was a recent broadcast of a Phd Indian woman debating what Gates is trying to get India to do with their crops & agriculture which destroyed the land & bankrupted numerous farmers there. That happened over the past 2 years & NOW HE'S THE LARGEST FARM OWNER IN THE USA. Gates is a germaphobe, Demon. He has doubles & is currently alive.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE EVIL. IT'S NOT OVER YET... BUT GOD WILLING, IT WILL BE SOON. πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Hmmm. I've compared the pics of past n present Gates's and they r not the same.
I'm betting they r part of the movie we r watching.
Trump would not let that asshole run free. No way.
He didn't let the Pope or Priests run free. He got them all.
That was all the fuss in Italy. Remember? Volumes of high numbers killing people??? lol Trump was taking out mob and priests.

I hope you're right. But I live in the NW & he's everywhere. He's aged but the DS... depend, if not are responsible for putting these vile people in POWER. He's definitely the Newest Largest Owner of American Farmland. That's a verified FACT & he owns a chunk of Monsanto. Also patented Microbe Meat. Some Version of him lives & is more empowered now than ever. He's gonna be growing our food. 😳

WE NEED#Trump BACK NOW! BUT THE MILITARY IS SPREAD ACROSS THE WORLD. THE WORD IS, THAT'S THE PROBLEM... HOW CLEVER ARE HIS ENEMIES. IT'S GONNA FALL ON US TO PICK UP THE SLACK SOON... WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA UNLESS WE FAIL. #truth

(1) Show this thread