President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Overseas MSM dishing out the Red Pills that ours are covering up.
https://twitter.com/maybe60794885/status/1381713401475436549?s=20

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Ecellent videos!!! here is a transcript of that segment on that news station...wish all MSM was reporting this like this!!

https://t.co/UOX0RkztZA?amp=1

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

My wife found it today, she couldnt see the small print. Came running in the room and asked me to try. LOL.. I shared this not realizing there were 3 more. I did manage to find and share them too.
Lot of info, in a short amount of clips!
Thank,you for the scripts. Will read them tonight. Many people think its all bullshit.
But the word is getting out. I also think,all the false flags are a part of the attempt to conceal. I believe the time is at hand, and much is going to happen in a short amount of time now. All I can say anymore is Tic Toc.
Again,
Thank you

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

oh yes...wait until you read the transcript...they had some seriously bad things planned..the man in the video refered to it as an "operation" that involved multi countries...and Bill Gates had his hand all over it...let me know what you think after you read the transcripts...it will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

The hair thing has been happening.
I have no limits to the possibilities of what they are capable of. My issue comes with the masses who simply won't/don't believe it. They think it absurd.
I have no such dillusion. And its people like you and me who struggle the most with that.
Its like the horse and the water thing.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wlim Elgof, click on at the bottom under it