Just reached that point today. I've had an 8 inch stick shoved up my nose every week for FIVE MONTHS. Now all the sheep I work with have been jabbed except me, and yet I still have to wear a mask and keep being tested...

Today I said NO MORE.
It was a good paying job with great benefits until the coof revealed everyone's programming. It's been brutal. I've worked there 9 years. But the moment I stood up for myself, things started moving in my favor. And I'm going to be fine. Time to move on.

"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid", indeed

Only people mentioned by @PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply

Mother of 2 learning disabled young adults, engineer, health issues. welfare. I design learning tools for my daughter, and advocate for her.

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

You've made my day already and I've been up for only 30 minutes.
God bless you !

que la force soit avec nous 😎✊

that is amazing. It is always better to do the thing that your conscience tells you is right! Congrats!! God's got you!

You're AWESOME! May blessings shower upon you and yours!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Awesome, fight back, do what you have to do, Pray.
No jab, no deal on that one. This will end

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

??? 😄

(1) Show this thread

👊

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Congratulations! More power to you Sweetheart!#TrustYourself