#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#nothingcanstopwahtiscoming#GodWins

Former Child Victim Speaks Out About St. Louis Family Court Trauma: 'No One Would Help Me'

After my investigative series on Missouri family courts came out, I was contacted by hundreds of people alleging similar abuses that were detailed in a lawsuit The lawsuit alleges that the defendants along with other court actors had conspired to drain the bank accounts of parents while labeling one parent with a false mental disorder, often borderline personality disorder (BPD) that would enable the guardians ad litem (GALs) to switch custody from a protective parent to an abuser. The custody switch, said victims, would ensure that the protective parent would spend any amount of money to continue fighting for their child while the court experts would rake in the cash.

https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/megan-fox/2021/04/12/former-child-victim-speaks-out-about-st-louis-family-court-trauma-no-one-would-help-me-n1439420

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

thankful for every person that steps up and fights on every level.

This is so sad.. This poor child did not get help from us..... Think if this was your child what would you do..

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Christina Markahn to her Publication

this journalist did an 11 part series-links to all of them in article.
this is so evil, so unbelievable.
i am heartsick. we have got to help these children. time for a plan.
save the children

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I have been watching our system since 2015. I have it all documented. Everyone is involved!!! I just need to get it into the right hands.#SaveOurChildren