Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

There is a war for your mind going on but not by who you think.

What is a spell? What is a prayer? Both are calls to entities for help. A prayer is a call to God asking for something, a spell is the same thing but to the devil. Each day those who worship satan are casting spells that aim to harm you. They send demons to play with your mind because evil magicks/demons are much more powerful during the night, I believe this is why we instictivly fear the dark. We must combat theses demons sent to prey upon us by asking God to send protection from them. I think this is why we were always taught to pray before we go to sleep. We ask God to watch over mommy and daddy ect. We were taught this for a reason. We MUST remember this now. God is real, if you believe that then everything else is also. Before you go to sleep put on the armor of God and pray for his protection. God WILL watch over you. Those who know don't sleep. God and his Angels know and they don't sleep.

Every night my husband & I pray Luther's evening prayer...
"I thank thee my Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ Thy Dear Son, that Thou hast graciously kept me this day, & I pray that Thou wouldst forgive me all my sins where I have done wrong, & graciously keep me this night. For into Thy hands I commend myself, my body & soul & all things. Let Thy Holy angel be with me, that the wicked Foe may have no power over me. Amen!"

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GraceGal220 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Lisa Krohn to his Publication

Outstanding. Rock on with that because there is power in what you are doing beyond what you may understand. God bless and keep you.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

When you wake in the morning, pray Luther's morning prayer:
"I thank The my Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ Thy dear Son, that Thou hast kept me this night from all harm & danger, & I pray Thee that Thou wouldst keep me this day also, from sin & every evil, that all my doings in life may please Thee. Let Thy Holy angel be with me, that the wicked Foe may have no power over me. Amen!

(1) Show this thread