Every current member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was appointed by Trump during his time in office.

If the Bidan Administration was truly in power, these members would no longer hold their positions, and would’ve been removed...

I wonder why none of them have been replaced?

If You Know You Know

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Petriots in charge!!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Joe BOB to his Publication

Amen to that!!!!

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

According to what I can find, The Joint Chief of Staff is appointed in October of odd numbered years and serves for 4 years. Therefore, I don't believe that the current one can be replaced until October. This also says that the position MAY be extended to eight years if the President chooses. It is possible President Trump set it up that way. ? https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/152#:~:text=There%20is%20a%20Chairman%20of%20the%20Joint%20Chiefs,beginning%20on%20October%201%20of%20an%20odd-numbered%20year.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

bingo

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

INDEED,IF WE KNOW, WE KNOW IT!

VERY good point!