#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#godwns

Exclusive — Gov. Ron DeSantis Hangs ’Florida Uses E-Verify’ Signs on All Highways into Sunshine State

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has hung signs on all the major interstate highways entering Florida informing everyone traveling by road into the state that the Sunshine State has implemented E-Verify, a background check system for employers to see if prospective hires are in fact legally authorized to work in the United States.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/12/exclusive-gov-ron-desantis-hangs-florida-uses-e-verify-signs-on-all-highways-into-sunshine-state/

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

New Hampshire needs to do that to👍🏽🙏🏽,I dont think illegals would want to be up North in the Winter🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶😏unless if you're from a cold Country😏

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Amen to THAT!!! I have the body of a 100 year old & my thermostat reflects that fact!!!😂🤣😂

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

ALL STATES SHOULD!

(2) Show this thread
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

😆🇺🇸Florida is going to be so over populated from all the people moving to the new US.

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

In response Christina Markahn to her Publication

I told my daughter in law who lives there is going to get so heavy its going to crack off 😅😅

(1) Show this thread