my world.

In response The Mac to his Publication

respectfully, which one might be the shape of the Earth?

A standing bell or resting bell is an inverted bell, supported from below with the rim uppermost. Such bells are normally bowl-shaped, and exist in a wide range of sizes, from a few centimetres to a metre in diameter. They are often played by striking, but some—known as singing bowls—may also be played by rotating a mallet around the outside rim to produce a sustained musical note.

Struck bowls are used in some Buddhist religious practices to accompany periods of meditation and chanting.

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

I love my spiritual bowl, I use it when I am cleansing my house burning sage or when I meditate.🧘‍♀️
I also use it to welcome my house guests...
There are times when I sense negative vibes around my sacred space, then I use it!
It is wonderful!✨ Everyone should have one!🙏🌷

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

Sorry to leave you hanging like that. 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

that is a wonderful answer. i have used a Chakra bafore. thank you

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

Bless your heart. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Struck and singing bowls are widely used for music making,

meditation and relaxation,

as well for personal spirituality.

When a raindrop crashes into the surface of a puddle... 😉👉🏻the collision causes tiny currents to spin around inside the droplet as well as below the surface of the puddle. If you could peer into the droplet, you'd see water rushing downward along the edges inside the drop and then climbing back up toward the center, That spinning motion inside the droplet, invisible under most circumstances, creates enough force to tug on the air surrounding the droplet.

(1) Show this thread