Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

My children are in a Classical Charter school ... they have the US flag in almost every classroom and speak the Pledge of Allegiance daily. My Kindergartener is currently learning about Mt. Rushmore Presidents. I watch their education like a hawk.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

back in grade school in the late 70's, I went to a private school, uniforms and all. Each morning, two kids designated to walk the flag out, folded properly, and rung it up the pole in front of everyone in lines. We said The Pledge. At the end of the day, the same two kids would wind the flag down, never touching the ground, and folded it perfectly and walked it to the office. If you goofed around during the pledge, it was detention after school. It was taken seriously, I remember...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

President Trump in the last week of his MAGA campaigning
2020 said (promised)at two rally's that big changes will come
to public schooling, all having to do with learning to Love
our country and it's History capped off by kicking all commies
out of the system..Oh it's going to happen

I wasn't aware they took it away.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Most if not all public schools stopped years ago stating that it was due to the word "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance.

(1) Show this thread