The light won, but for those who dont know that, know your (real) history and wake up!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

IT STARTED WHEN GOD CAME OUT OF THE EQUATION, AND WILL FINISH WHEN HE COMES BACK IN!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

It is us against the Demons, we are all Human Beings. We all Bleed Red Blood. We must stand as one, one people. Doesn’t matter what you believe who you support & the rest. All that matters is that we are Human Beings on this Planet. We must be as one.

I’ve always said, they are always throwing us people all kind of distractions this is all about the children what these evil satanic elite people are doing to them, they are using the same play book, LOOK HERE NOT THERE❗️🤨Divide and conquer , they are trying to divide us with BLM CRAP, well that is not going to work for me...other distraction FEAR 🤨The Sheeps needs to wake up❗️🤨

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

God Wins

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Precisely
Thank you!

Another day, another fake Biden skull fucking and MORE good, grand and glorious American Patriots dead. But, hey, we MUST prevent a Civil War because the American people cannot handle real and true justice. Pffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

What a MOTHER FUCKING joke we have become!

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE! They are KILLING us!