__🇺🇸 __STAND UP AND FIGHT, AMERICA__🇺🇸 __

https://t.me/DismantlingTheCabal

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

We remember and we know who did it.. We do not forget and we do not forgive.........

God's coming. And he is pissed off. All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

We can never forget this tragedy that befell us. We can never forget the horrendous atrocities done to us by the so called leaders of the Free World. We are the tired. We are the hungry. We are the poor. It's time to take our fucking country back and have this political shit over. No more politics. No more games. Fuck the ones who wish to oppress and suppress us. It's time to kick some fucking ass and take some fucking names. End the stupidity that has come to try and take over. Cancel the Cancel Culture.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I WILL never forget, nor will I forget about Ambassador Stevens and the other brave souls in Benghazi! EVER.

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

I didnt forget, I never will !! holding the line !!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

In response GOD WON to her Publication

I am hopeful that Seal Team 6 is alive and well!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And I have NOT. Justice is coming.

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Stand Up Patriots!!! Hold The Line!!!