(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Dont forget we have our President behind us. Once before we had a Prez behind us in our life time as in now. [They] "took" him out. 45 was NOT. Why? All smiles in my house. Now, we who know, know 35 going like that was optics. I say its The Kennedy Prep for The Trump prep, prepping for Kennedy❤🎵🎶 enjoying the show! Hard tears🇺🇸🇳🇴

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response memes matter to her Publication

Nana heard that Pompeo was gonna be VP for now and Da Boss, JFKJr was gonna travel the country uniting AMericans.

then he'll be traveling with Flynn most likely. Flynn will be a special Envoy explaining the new financial system of Nesara. I've heard Pompeo will be VP too & Pence was already executed. Biden too.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

In the service of God, Trump & our new republic. Lover of life, family, friends & all who can make me laugh! Joy, love & light family!

yes and in 2024 JFK Jr will be the next, uh whatever word they will be using for president then!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Sindy Towne to her Publication

If he wants the job. Charlie Ward says he will be a special envoy along with Mike Flynn for the next few years helping other countries.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

We are comfe arent we(?)

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

great meme! I'm beginning to like this movie after all!

very comf

(2) Show this thread