Sorry I been gone folks, last month my dad passed away and 5 others that I grew up with, making a move into the family house is no small job at all, so I'm back at the main pc in my apartment and here to catch up with y'alls for a couple of days.

Only people mentioned by @NQBODY in this post can reply

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

So very sorry for the loss of your dad and others. We miss them forever but hold their memories in our hearts. 🙏

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

sorry for your losses 🙏🏼

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

My condolences on your Dad's passing. Hoping peace and comfort are found in your memories of him, may they give you strength.

Awwww I am just now seeing this and I am so, so sorry to hear this 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 Sending you prayers and healing energy as losing a parent is extremely difficult. I will send you a DM but praying for you and your family . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending you much love ❤️
And blessings galore! 🙏

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I am sooo sorry about your dad. I'm praying for your whole family.
Glad you are back ... We need you !!!

Prayers up Brother! Sorry to hear about your loss.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Im sorry for your losses.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏 thank u we need u 2 my condoleses.

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

so sorry losing a parent is tough at any age :(

Sending support your way, patriot.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Dad's are special people, Prayers

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

beautiful picture. im very sorry about your dad. there are worse things in life than death. Rejoice. ✝️🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh my fren so so sorry bout your Dad, it is such a hard thing losing a parent. Nana sending you waves and waves of light and prayers. Love and asks for God to wrap you in his sweet comfort until you can get back on your feet. I know from my own experience that he is doing more awesome than he could have even imagined. Anything Nana can do for ya just let me know.😭😭😭😭😇😇😇😇🙏🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😱h no! So, so sorry for your loss. 😢
I know that there isn’t anything anyone can do or say to take away your pain, but I really do believe in my heart of hearts that your dad will continue to love you and guide you through your days. He’ll hold a special place in your heart so you’ll know how to call on him easily.
You were missed while you were gone. 😚🎈🎈

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

Found some amazing photos digging around my dads house, sure going to miss him.

He took me fishing a lot, he was truly a Good dad!!

❤️What a great picture! May his memory be eternal.🙏

Listen closely as you go abut your day ... My Dad brightens my days often, since he has "gone away"
They are still nearby.
Prayers for your strength and comfort

(5) Show this thread