My heart fills with joy, knowing that my children, and more importantly all the children of our world, will never have to live in a world controlled by evil ever again! #darktolight 🙏❤️
#SaveOurChildren
#wwg1wga ♒️

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

AMEN 🙏♥️🙏

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

We do have a great deal to be thankful for and proud that its been stopped by the patriots.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Amen 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Be STRONG in the Lord and in the POWER of His might. If GOD be FOR US, who can be against us??? ... #HaveFaithInGod ... #GodWins

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

May it be so.

(3) Show this thread

Lightworker ✨ Healer 💫 5D ✨ Awaken 💫 Family is everything ✨ Nuked 9 times from Twitter

❤️🙏

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Hallelujah!🙏❤️🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen and alleluia!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Me too 🙏💖💫🌈