4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

Thank you for the link, the text and pic are merged as one upon receipt of meme. What is your take on the text?
Is how we learn.🙏💗

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

The text about the passport vaccine?
Biden said he let it to private companies if I have well understand.
What will be impossible to do because all the states already are not for this passport and that for example having to present a passport in a store in california and not in texas, will make that nobody will believe it. So the vaccine passport will never see the light of day.

Thank You so much for your responses. This whole vax I.D., which I see as just another way they intend to control the masses and create division is very concerning. After reading your reply I feel better. Thank You!🙏💗🙏

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

That doesn't mean they won't talk about it again.
At worst, you will move to Florida😉
Hold the line !

As I continue to learn, the one thing I know for certain is that I plan on dying here. I live off the beaten path in the woods on a stream. This is my home and where I am happy. Have many years left and will hold the line as best I can. WWG1WGA!🤠👍

(1) Show this thread