all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

Whiplash347 Telegram:
"Thoughts???
I hope this is true, just putting it out there 🙏🏼"

(note - be aware strong langauage)
WWG1WGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(You won't want to miss this video..fighters saving our Children)

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

She is a fighter, God bless her and her team.

Did you see the one video where she talks about them making fake videos connecting her to Charlie Ward and others...been trying to analize if she was real or a plant..my gut was real my brain analyzing is saying real..hope it is and that she and her loved ones are protected

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @babamilev in this post can reply

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Charlie just spouts info that is already out there, but passes it off as new intel. He's full of ST. But most of his audience aren't on twitter or anonup or telegram etc so they don't see the info we do, so everything Charlie tells them is new to them.

If Claire is linked to Charlie, then that's not good.

All the info she says is true, however whether she is part of a team bringing them down, I don't know.

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

The only link that I am aware of...is she stated in a video that someone FAKED a video with her in it with him. I will say your pretty front forward (I like it) but also remember innocent people can get snowed like we all have been for decades. I am sure some that got tangled up within those well known entities are innocent and some are driven for the pure dollar of it. Some are obvious..some not so much. Hoping the boxer is innocent

(1) Show this thread

No, i havent. Is charlie ward real or fake?

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Their not fake people..but they just pass info along picking up money as they go. They're not privy to the plan but obviously are enjoying the limelight so they collect and push as much info as they can. frogman said next thing that gonna happen is their going to all start attcking each other LOL. That info was no good ..your fault ..no it's yours..I can see that happening

I think it's in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BHTXx1VEXM

(1) Show this thread