Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Here in Texas its always been and always will be ,
COME AND TAKE

I live in Odessa Tx, we dont take take no bullshit here lol, come try to take us all on, you have another thing coming. I will never bow to this tyranny!!!

In response Michael American to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasJD22 in this post can reply

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

In response Johnathon Danner to his Publication

Proud of most of our states actions. All the faith in the world our DPS and Texas Rangers have our backs to stay within constitutional law. Praise God we have them.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Love my Republic of Texas!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Weather Modification technology of Bill Gates was said to be on the Ever Given of the Evergreen in the Suez. Huge, massive machines.

Texas deserves it. NO MORE WEATHER MODIFICATION for the states with a spine. Houston native who knows hurricanes aren't supposed to last for two solid days.

(2) Show this thread