Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Evergreen being "held hostage" until $1 Billion is paid.
This is how you hit the DS cabal. Right in the wallet. Squeeze [Them] dry of all funds. Who props up & funds Fake News? What happens when you can no longer afford to?
Keep doing shit like this, & they'll have to dip into their stockpiles of gold eventually.

We're not transitioning into the new monetary system until every last transferable asset of [Theirs] is taken. [They] won't be able to transfer ANY wealth over to the new system. Go from being the richest ppl on the 🌍, to being the poorest at the flip of a switch.

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

This is BS. Why? Not one mention of trafficking. Look here, not there. Same old MSM bait and switch. Talk about anything but slavery and trafficking.🤦‍♂️

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Gab is becoming unbearable and they censor too.. People write the dumbest things about Russia. Gab has so many groups that don't post in their group but spout mostly nonsense

its turkische channel not russian

Turkish, not Russian.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Recently red pilled, MAGA, WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I love God, my family, DJT, the truth, birds 😊, and the United States of America ❤️🙏🏼

VERY interesting and yes, thanks for sharing!!!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Actually, I believe those are Turkish reporters. That was very interesting! Thank you for sharing this!

(1) Show this thread