Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

In response Made In America to her Publication

I did a duck duck go search just using patent # and it came up "Google Patent". hmmmm interesting.
Iodine from natural seaweed, Sea Salt and brown rice will fight off magellons if ingested. Scary times we are in. These monsters need to be gone yesterday.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response i:woman Susan 17 to her Publication

Yeah, you can go to Google and look up any patent. And isn't it interesting that although there's a patent on Moregellon's, no doctor can diagnose or treat you effectively is you have these little critters. Natural doctors can, but most are not familiar enough with the effects of moregellon's or how they mimic other diseases. You literally have to scour the web and treat yourself.

(1) Show this thread

We all need to be taking anti parasitic drugs such as ivermectin and HCQ.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'm thinking of how much runaround people got years ago regarding a condition or syndrome called "Morgellon sickness"
Surprise, surprise - turns out there's a patent for it
So this does exist - right there in writing

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yes, you can Google the patent, Covid patent, Ebola, Aids and many others that many assumed were just "natural". I'm not sure how long it's going to take, but these patent holders need to hang by the neck until they are dead.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

is this a real march?