“Over 100 Top Corporate CEOs Join First-of-its-kind Call to Denounce Voter ID Laws.”

The Constitution says “We The People” NOT ‘we the corporations.’

These CEO’s can go fook themselves.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

oh lets see...if they dont do this...ah..you wont pay us...you will kick us out of your country...what else?

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

America is so happy to finally see who ALL OUR ENEMIES TRULY IS!👎👎👎👎👎
AWAKENED!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Woo Hoo!

The really YUGE TRAITORS are crawling out of the shadows and into THE SPOTLIGHT.

...according to Plan.

Anti-voter ID CEO meeting list from PJ media: “Attendees included NFL Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank; James Murdoch, the son of Rupert Murdoch; AMC Theaters CEO Adam Aron; law firm chairman Brad Karp; Ariel Investments co-CEO Mellody Hobson; Walmart CEO Doug McMillon; United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby; American Airlines CEO Doug Parker; Levi Strauss Company Chairman Chip Bergh; LinkedIN CEO Reid Hoffman; and others.

Former American Express CEO Kenneth Chenault and Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier spoke on the call, among others. Frazier helped organize the 72 current and former black CEOs who blasted the Georgia bill in a joint statement.”

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Give us the list of them so we Patriots can boycott

Let's all make an effort to go without things for a while or look to Craigs list to by second hand and gently used items. Shop garage sales and lets remind them who holds the power here. We pay their salaries with our purchases. Lets continue to even better suppport local artisans and crafters, shop local often and hand made as best we can.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Absolutely right! Our dependency will be the death of us. one 3-week boycott of EVERYTHING, our own shutdown, will CRUSH THEM.

(1) Show this thread

We ALL, ever last voter who cares about fair elections need to stop buying their products.

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

AGENDA 21 hard at work😡😡😡

CAN WE GET A LIST? THATS 100 COMPANIES I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Define fascism.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

dont forgot we were told to pay close attention to those CEO's that were resigning too...these COMPANIES are not for america...they never were..its time we show them how much our money means to them...WITH OUT US...THEY ARE NOTHING!!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

so true. so many places I have had to stop shopping & things I have been able to leave off my shopping list.

(1) Show this thread

Hope they own 🏊‍♂️ Swimming Shorts! A floods coming!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

There IS another CEO and He is Lord! I pray He steps in and shows them who He is! An encounter with Him, a visitation, a word from Him....awesome!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Solutions, answers, people fill and file their own criminal complaints, and people get arrested, taken to tribunal.
Kirks law corner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EThZW7WP_fk

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

All those 100 can screw off

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Corporations are bugfuck scared their pals won't stay in power if they can't cheat. That's very interesting.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Boycott boycott --they all need to be out of business !!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

They can all Fork themselves. Waiting for the list, will check it thrice, and ALL 100 will be on the naughty list!
#GodWins
#wwg1wga