Like God we all need at least one day of rest. This means rest, not just half the work. Your soul needs rest just like your body does. Take one day a week to stay off your phone and tv. Do something outside if possible. Connect back with nature. Connect with people. Remember who you are is more than what others think. You are a piece of God, he gave you life with his breath. IF God needed rest than so do you.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Good point

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.

The budding season is here and we are going to drive to the mountains where the trees are beautiful and green.
Last year we couldn't go anywhere because of the lockdown, so we are looking forward to it.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response asami 107 to her Publication

Enjoy it, I can not wait to see green again myself. I hope never to have to see these crazy brown colors again.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter 4x. Patriot & Bible prophecy student who loves Jesus & awaits his very soon return. #trusttheplan #wwg1wga

Gen 1:27 "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Watching & Waiting to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

God, country/family, then everything else. I will always bleed blue with a hint of green.

You are absolutely correct my friend!