Once you realize this isn't about a specific date but rather specific events, you will see the goal post hasn't moved. We just haven't gotten there yet. There’s a reason Q told us the end isn’t for everybody. It’s not going to happen on our time, or when it’s convenient for us. Once you process this hard truth, your perspective on the entire situation will change for the better. This isn’t about you or me. It’s about the betterment of our entire nation and making sure this level of corruption never happens again. It’s easy to shout orders when you aren’t the one doing the heavy lifting. Instead, pray for the brave men and women in uniform who are conducting these ongoing operations, and returning power to the people. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @CyberPatriot in this post can reply

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

In response Cyber Patriot to his Publication

Yes!!! Less emotions think logically!!! makes perfect sense when you do

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Exactly!!! Ive been telling everyone you can see the Plan IN the News reports but YOUR words captured it perfectly instead of my longeinded word salads!!!😁