https://youtu.be/8Z1eFrE66aM

MUST WATCH!!!!πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£βŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒ

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

why is it that there are no other sources to confirm this?

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response ... ... to his Publication

i’m afraid I cannot provide you with any other source at this time. It’s my opinion that by viewing multiple or even all angles of Any subject, especially one of the significance, should be reviewed and or contemplated/considered, for a variety of reasons. another point is that you don’t have to make a judgment right away, and who knows? He may indeed turn out to be an extremely reliable source, maybe hit the mark somewhat, or not at all. I hope that I explained that well enough, I’m still a student not a teacher per se. Yet. Discernment it’s a little tricky to master. And of course the major question is, who do we individually consider to be reliable sources anyway?

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

Woah!!! What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. So what they say about Biden is true: 'Biden makes Hillary look like a saint.'

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Made In America to her Publication

both playing evil rolesπŸ‘‡πŸ»

(1) Show this thread