Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Come back Mr. President, we need you!! 🙏🙏

Yeah I'm not the only one past ready. OK. Maybe it had to be this way. I can see the benefits from it. But how far are they going to take it. This can be stop. And it can be stopped now. EBS, etc. Are they going to wait till we are shooting each other, until police try to seize our only protection, our guns, and people are force to either shoot or be arrest or have their children taken from them? Children, families are suffering. Children are being forced to wear masks everyday all day. Children are being taken from their homes. I know other children are far worse off. This needs to end.

Some say people are waking up. I still don't know anyone who is waking up. They are either already awake or are REFUSING to accept the truth.

It's time to shove that red pill down their throats. If that's what it takes. Their comfort, their needs are less important, far less than our children's needs. They will either wake up or not.

It's time to finish this. You've made your point

👺Yes but see getting started before we all soon give up around the world. It's sick .. STOP the insane circus now! Completely insane !!!!!🤡👎🤪😒

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

starting to look like a pipe dream ☹️ God help us! we as a country wont survive Bidens policys and gates depopulation plans!

According to the law, he neve should of left! He was rhe rightful winner of the election. Asking if we are ready for him to come back... We the People voted for him to stay. Watching what is happening is exactly everything we voted to not happen. So many childreen and ppl suffering.

It is TIME!

when and where did he post this comment?

Religious

ONLY if he swears to THIS TIME, once and for ALL to TAKE DOWN THE CABAL...each and EVERY ONE!!! CORPORATE, RELIGEOUS AND POLITICAL!!!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Dear Jesus I know I it's on Gods time but praying that time is NOW !

Mainstream News admit that people are not dying from COVID-19

MUST WATCH: https://youtu.be/6MdlXBAyPDY

#wakeUp#video

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Absolutely!! Come back!!

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

Without support, Trump is just another man with ideas.
When elected, he had both ideas & standing.
After leaving & being cheated with fraudulant & supported by the entire public information & communication highways, NOW he has less than any moving ideas, authority or people to carry them.
WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM AMERICA OR AMERICANS TRUMP IS JUST ANOTHER MAN TALKING & WISHING THINGS WERE DIFFERENT. IMHO JPL

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

We Have Been Ready. Holding The Line 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DEAR DAN:

ITS TIME FOR ALOT OF THINGS ! MILITARY ACTION ! DE-CLASS OF EVERYTHING ! PERP WALKS OF THE CORRUPT ! THE BAR SHUT DOWN! EBS ! MOVIE TO END! DOD TO STOP PLAYING GAMES ! 2020’ ELECTION FRAUD EVIDENCE ! BOTH HOUSES FIRED ! & YES#19 PUT BACK IN HIS PROPER PLACE !
WE THE PEOPLE

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

From your lips to God’s ears! Lets do this!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

The whole world is waiting..
people are fighting, suffering and dying in battles .. while the sheep are sleeping several old lions are dying in ugly attacks.
One more is taken down in mye country ..
😢