Still getting used to the fact that I can post 'Q' and '17' on AnonUp and not worry about being kicked to the curb.

AnonUp = Breath of fresh air.
Thanks@administrator

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

ikr!

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

😎 Freedom of Speech is what it should be. Thank you AnonUp.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I saw they got you on Twitter again. It's another mass purge.
I don't post Q info there & figure that is the only reason I still have an account.
They clearly are not offended by calling anyone a terrorist or Commie or I would be kicked 🤣

It's so much brighter over here!

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️👀❤️🐸‼️👍🏼

I followed you on twitR , they ghosted me 3x I could read but not post... I kept showing up to view you and my top 10 anons ,daily.... feels good to be able to Thank You for your effors , even when your numbers fell off...you kept posting! 🎯🇺🇸🚀👀♥️🐸‼️🍿

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

My stomach was always in knots; and I didn't post much so I could absorb as much info as possible. Living in America and having to talk in code to speak truth is just sad. Kobayashi@administrator has done a great service here.
Agree -> AnonUp = Breath of fresh air.

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

17 17 17 17 Q Q Q Q maga maga Trump Trump 17 17 wwg1wga wwg1wga......yep feels great!

Cue better believe you can!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Cool - Right - You can also asks about BIG MIKE here....

Right. Lol

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

zackly.....weird to stop talking in code.😏