Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

We all need to DEMAND the back taxes that have been illegally withheld from us. Taxing wages was ALWAYS illegal. This is OUR money. We are owed millions $$$$$$$$$

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Made In America to her Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

In response Made In America to her Publication

100% Agree patriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

(2) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

WOULDNT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME THEY WILL NOT GIVE THE WHOLE TRUTH !!!

FOX NEWS IS THE NEW CNN !!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

My thoughts as well until they hired Kayleigh McEnany then Mike Pompeo. Wondering if White Hats got control of Murdock.
Kayleigh is on Outnumbered permanently now plus others
as "guest"

(1) Show this thread