Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

I was only two years old when this movie started. The end won't be for everyone but must play out. I've always heard "Better Days Are Comin!" I still believe it.

#TheBestIsYetToCome
#wwg1wga

I hope we can get some scoop on the inner workings of how it played out. :)

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Too bad Qmap.pub got taken out. It was THE Best research hub. Even had network graphing capability. I think someday we will get the full story. I believe Trump is all about Disclosure.

I agree with you on disclosure, I know someone we/fam is involved more closely than we think. :)

Sure like to chill out with these guys for a few hours...

You may get your wish (I have never met any of them) :)

I was shut down on Twatter but got off 25,400 truth bombs and documented a LOT of suppression B4 they took me out. One year Delta just passed.

Way cool!!!! Glad you all were around, I caught up pretty quickly once I was like "this is BS", about a year ago.

I was firing away since Jan 2019 on TW and for 10 years on FaceCrook. Just lost my account permanently I had for 15 years. That hurt. Here's some battle shots from back in the day LOL

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableHillbillyDave in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable Hillbilly Dave, click on at the bottom under it