"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Something big is happening behind the scenes right now... Can you feel it too?

SEEKER. 11 GHOSTS. GOD WINS LOVE WINS FAITH OVER [fear]

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Indeed. Intuition?

Love that "17"... Have been seeing many tonight... Pompeo had many in his "checkmate" pic. Pretty wild!

In response SEEKER GHOST to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

SEEKER. 11 GHOSTS. GOD WINS LOVE WINS FAITH OVER [fear]

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I just now got on twitter to see what you're talking about. and I see this:

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😍 Very cool!!

(And if you scroll down my page, I went through gematria with it. Also left info in the comments there. I don't think any of that was coincidence regarding this pic. Would love your opinion. That whole sentence adds up to 17. And then there were 2 sets of three "17's" (51 divided by 3 = 17) via gematria. When you look at that pic, it's all staged. Really, really intriguing... Wish I knew more about chess -- there's more to the story there besides "checkmate." And look at his expression. He's ready to win! ❤️ )

PS: Thank you for posting that pic -- besides the 17, that made me notice the numbers on the board: 1+2+3+4+5+6=21 (12/21)... I know Kappy mentioned that, and so has Juan. I can't think of what it means right now though...

(2) Show this thread