Sometimes I go to the tide pools with my kids.

We find some clams and crush them on some of the reef rock around the tide pools.

You then take all the clam guts and place it in the tide pool and wait for a few minutes.

Soon you’ll start to see little hermit crabs come out of nowhere as they smell the fresh clam meat and make their way towards it.

Little by little, hermit crabs get larger and now you start to see small fish appear.

If you have time to hang out at the same tide pool for 35-45 minutes, you will see the massive crabs make their way out of cracks that you didn’t even know were there.

It turns into a feeding frenzy where every move is affected by a countermove made by all of these sea creatures that want to win thr prize.

Every last thing is connected and every tiny particle in that tide pool that is a living organism, knows that that piece of clam has been dropped into the water.

We’re in the feeding frenzy now. at some point everyone will know.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, this is such a great visual for the mind. I love using analogies to explain things too. It helps so much to ‘get it’. I will share this with my dad. He will like this a lot! 👍🏻👍🏻🦀🐠

People are not dying from COVID-19

MUST WATCH: https://youtu.be/6MdlXBAyPDY

#wakeUp#video

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18 again.
Has been Gods plan all along.
Every point on the quantum wave is important!
Every point on the quantum wave makes a change to the timeline.
We have one job, keep our frequencies high and that one thing will equip us to handle what ever comes.
After all, WE ARE THE PRIZE IN THE POOL!

In God We Trust - All Others Bring Data #FamilyIsEverything Telegram: https://t.me/Dreamer45Forever Gab: https://gab.com/DreamerAZ

This is an awesome analogy Doc!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

EXCELLENT analogy DoQ - thanQ
We are in an ecosystem of political Chess ... and the clam guts are everywhere!

Archie obvi read your post...

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I’m grateful to already know. I hope you and the family are enjoying your newest addition and soaking up every ounce of this short period of time. 😊

BriLLiant 😉 !!!*+

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I am feeling a little hopeful after reading the latest lifesitenews article by former Pfizer VP. The comments are WOW —from a kinda normie website lol

may be time to repost your KennedyVision video :)

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

You painted 🎨 a great word picture 🖼️ there, Doq 😀

i love this. i also like to think in these times of tthose bad people who think theyve gotten away with their crimes trying to mix in with the good pepes- and then those hungry crabs come in for a victory dinner. so delicious 💥🇺🇸🍿

35 = jFK. 45 = Potus.

The "predators" are outing themselves too, you described is very very well "make their way out of cracks that you didn't even know were there"[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Love this...

Soon everyone will know.

The feeding frenzy is coming.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

yum yum!

(1) Show this thread