Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

evil bushies human scum

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Liar & murderer...New world order puppet!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HAY STUPID YOU WERE PICTURED 10’ FROM OSWALD OUT FRONT OF BOOK DEPOSITORY

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

HAY IS HEY FOR BUSH 😂

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

somewhere these past few years..i heard there was video or photo of him at the book repository..by the front door. nasty. nazi pedo vampire pedovore...traitor. obamas mentor too. 😡

Probably the most evil man in my lifetime

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

On the grassy knoll?

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Patriot, Christian, WWG1WGA, MAGA, Trump!

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. I've watched the Fall of Cabal series which goes ever farther back to show just how corrupt these families are. This is so sad, all for power and money.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

We all know exactly where we were that day,, lying sob

I never realized until this is exact POST how desgustungbthis Lying creepy murderer really is!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Parkland.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One of so many lies!