If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

i am going to come out and say it TRUMP WAS PART OF A FRAUDULENT PRESIDENCY. NESARA was forcably signed by bill clinton due to the us military. [GB] distractsd the world by bring down the towers. every thing done adter 1999 has been fraudulent.

hmmm i worry about him pushing the jab, and endorsing marko rubio, I'm a bit worried about now

nothing is as it seems. reasons for putting out into public view for investigating purposes. do not worry about the jab. [they] cannot force anyone to do anything. NUREMBERG TRIALS. [they] are complicit, [they] being doctors, peace officers anyone forcibly pushing agendas are all complicit and will be held accountable to highest degree. this fight is for the earth and humanity. no exceptions. no deals. bring the PAIN. idk where you live, some countries are pushing harder than others and i want all to know i am with you in spirit. lets take down the veil together.

In response Theresa McManus to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

tomorrow night i will be in front of the board of supervisiors, say a pray for me

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Theresa McManus to his Publication

pray said. i will be right next to you. you feel me next to you as you read this. i am put my light into these words and as they are being read the light is filling you. you are protected. i affirm this. pls keep me posted if you wish. i will be with you every step of the way. let your light shine.

(1) Show this thread