Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Either Dan Scavino cant get over the โ€œglory daysโ€...

Or Trump is coming back.

There is no in between.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana picks Trump is coming back!
Question is when?
This fookn stolen election can not stand.
Hows a bout we just give ppl living in DC one month to move the hell out of that foreign country and wall it off!

Let em have it we dont need it!
Just dont let anyone leave after the month is over!!!
Let's just treat it like the foreign country it is!!
What ya say?

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Evacuate & drop a Rod telling them God sends His regards!!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Or a couple ๐Ÿ˜‰

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I dont know, a LOT of Rats in DC, maybe we should just drop an entire battery of em, after all, if somethings worth doing, its worth doing WELL and we wouldnt wanna risk bubonic plague on top of their FauxVid scamdemic!๐Ÿ˜

i don't mind as long add my farm in va is ok take them out

We will tell them to aim VERY carefully plus send our a Patriot alert right before, like a tornado warning, will that work for you?
Id hate to hurt any innocents!๐Ÿ˜

In response Theresa McManus to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aynaia in this post can reply

just need to save the 5 horses,3 cows, 19 chickens, 4 cats and 1 Dog me and husband. just make sure aim is good I'm in central va. make it count

In response Theresa McManus to his Publication

Oh you need more of a Hurricane warning instead of tornado!!!๐Ÿ˜†
My animals get treated like children so I would stay WITH them of I couldnt get them out!

(1) Show this thread