Only people mentioned by @DanonMAGA in this post can reply

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

Read OSHA regulations on mask's.
Legionnaire disease is from breathing a certain mold compound. Believe it or not, it happens to live in HVAC systems.
It can be deadly if not treated 🙏

60 sec to no more vax/nano tec https://t.me/TheTrueReporter/1639

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

🏆🏆🏆🏅🏅🏅🎯🎯🎯

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

been saying this from day 1

when they need and uptick in cases they increase the revolutions in the PCR test andntyey test positive even when they dont have it.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

maddening 🤬🤬

Exactly!! When you wear masks you also breathe waste back in!

It's now generally accepted that 50 million people died from wearing a mask during the 1918 Spansih flu. People aren't meant to cover their mouths and nose. We need fresh air. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Dave Kuechler to his Publication

We just need a few brave people to buck the system people will follow. I've been doing it for weeks in oregon nobody says anything.

(1) Show this thread

Same thing happened to my friends mom and that’s exactly what it turned out to be, it’s a bunch of bullshit