Sandbags to help with the overflow for when the flood the tunnels why else are they putting them there to me it is a sign we are near the end

HOW EXCITING

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Looks like debris from water on the street.

Steel grates on sidewalk covers something that may have already been flushed.

Sandbags to direct, guide the overflow back into the underground and less debris clean up?

Interesting and exciting!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I thought so, too, and then I happened upon a YT video where the channeler spoke about the healing of Mother Earth -- Gaia -- about flooding all of the tunnels and cleansing them. Even redirecting the lava down into them by soldiers in Iceland. That last part was from Gene decode...

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

i live near a river town where seasonal flooding happens. for holding back water you are going to need more than one level of sand bags to control a flow of water. just saying... to be effective you probably would need several feet high. whatever the purpose is for these... hope it works

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

They will flood the tunnels to a certain level would be my guess would probably look like a mere paddling pool

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

So hard to figure....

Honest patriot just trying to make the world a better place.

one row of sand bags isnt going to do much

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

We hope so as well.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

no need for hope you can see there will be an overlow of something if they were expecting a flood then the bags would bi much higher

(1) Show this thread