In response The Mac to his Publication

I put up a post the other day about Dandelions being an incredible source of nutrition for us and that according to Dr. Sebi, they provide us with additional electrical charge, literally. Monsanto spends a fortune trying to get us to buy their product to destroy and eradicate this super human charging gift- roots are medicine and help cleanse the liver, leaves and stems loaded with amino acids viatmins and minerals and the flowers loaded with lecithin, omegas and other brain health nutrients, and then there is also the Sparks of Life it imbues us with. Genetically Modified Foods remove the electrical charge from them making us weaker. Another wise dr. said if you want to live longer nap more often. I would imagine keeping better charged and not running near depletion so often would keep our cellular vitality over all more robust and less able to fall prey to disease and sickness. Thanks for posting this! More electrical foods can be found here. https://sebiguide.com/food-list/

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

And thank you for the reply. 🙏🏻

In response The Mac to his Publication

Thank you for all of your awesome posts. I don't understand most of them intellectually, yet I know my subconscious is soaking them in and loving it.

Just bless your heart, I mean that. 🙏🏻❤️

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Mac, click on at the bottom under it