Only people mentioned by @TheTrumpTeam in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Trump Team to his Publication

πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas!πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Thankful to be an American, a Patriot and a child of God❣️ I'm so thankful for our President, Donald J. Trump, our Military our great Republic. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Most of us on here are proud to be American! GOD Bless Old Glory and her Patriots!

In response DONNA M.MATSON to his Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

I'm Proud to Be Australian, As We have Fought By The.

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

IM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN WHERE I LIVE IN A FREE AND SOVERIGEN NATION. DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA IS THE ONLY PLACE IN USA THAT BIDEN IS PRESIDENT. THE REST OF THE SOIL IS ALL OURS. TIME TO MARCH AND TAKE IT BACK. THOSE OF US WITH GUN PERMITS (MINE IS LIFETIME) SHOULD WEAR THEM PROUDLY AND LET THE REST OF AMERICA SEE WHO REALLY HAS THE 2POWER, PRIVILEDGE AND RIGHT TO CONTROL THIS NATION. WE ONLY USE OUR WEOPONS WHEN THREATENED TO LOSE OUR FREEDOMS. OUR TIME IS NOW. GOD IS THE OWNER, WE ARE THE LEADERS AND PRESIDENT TRUMP IS OUR CHOSEN PRESIDENT. SO SAYS 130 MILLION FREE AMERICANS.

And so you should be, I’m proud to be English! just not the part of living in a Country where the British Establishment live!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

I AM oroud to be an American! I AM a Patriot that LOVES my country! I am filled with Gratitude for President Trump, The Military, ETs the Q team#DigitalArmy and all who have saved Humanity and The World! God Bless πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Me too ! πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ”₯β€πŸ˜‡

Im English/Irish and im proud to be a part of this very American movement WWG1 WGA

Hold the line, it's all Biblical

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

Me too❗

This is a beautiful sayingπŸ˜‡

He's not the same American as the American.
A proud American voted for the best president, and he believes.
Despite the mainstream media, despite the seemingly bad news.
A proud American knows what President Trump has done for his country.
A proud American doesn't doubt, a proud American knows.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Appreciate the acknowlegement of your follow. I pray everyday and Thank God that I was born and raised in America. Let’s truly Make Her Great Again, go Team Trump! πŸ’―β™₯οΈπŸ’―β™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

In response Stevie King to her Publication

We are all 1. Gods Children, fighting for God and our right to keep him. We and he, come at a time they do not know. God Loves us all.

(1) Show this thread

In response Ken King to his Publication

IT IS ALMOST UPON THEM. THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE.

(1) Show this thread

Me TOOOO!! thanks for the follow

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Yes I am!!!πŸ’—πŸ™

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Standing Down, Standing By and HOLDING the LINE!
awaiting orders.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έhttps://youtu.be/ox4IRQVGsBU .πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I'm Proud To Be An American Lyrics - YouTube

If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life,And I had to start again with just my children and my wife.I'd thank my lucky stars to be liv...

save the children.. thank you and love go out to our great president Donald Trump, all of our brave military and patriots. WWG1WGA

me too..

I love the land of the free and home of the brave! ✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 πŸ“ 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Never ever in my life have I been prouder!!!!

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump πŸ’œ

so β€œIm Proud To Be An American” is a brand new account as of April.... following 5200 people with over 400 followers in a few days and youve only made 1 post...... WHAT UP ⁉️‼️

intersting......

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

me too

I'm Proud To Be An American

And I live my country!!!

Beautiful!