I think Elon Musk is trying to wake up some normies@VincentKennedy . πŸ•΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™#wwg1wga β™₯

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

The guy is no good. How can he be working on transhuman tech and be any good!? He is a bad guy.

i couldnt find this on his feed. can you?

In response PPP 777 to his Publication

I found this in an article. He deleted the post after.

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

His account's now being controlled by White Hats according to@ghostezra

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

I wouldn't be surprised! ⚑️⚑️⚑️

(1) Show this thread

I'm always back and forth with Elon....

He is no good. Musk is working on technology to control humans by transhuman technology. Bishop Larry Gaitors. Do NOT trust Musk.

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

I am all for waking up the masses even if the messenger is questionable . Calling out Gates is huge!

(1) Show this thread

I have been getting the feeling that his tweets are NO longer him! (But then again, I trust no one right now..,except Trump, Pompeo, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell , Mike Flynn & certain Military πŸ˜‚πŸ€£). And of course I TRUST@Vincentkennedy .....Pretty sure the MIA flag on WHITE HOUSE is for VK & Red Panda!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Ha! I love that! ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I guess that depends on your perspective though. I as well as VK and others think Elon is somewhat of a good guy. His new wife is questionable though for sure. But I am all for waking up normies!

(1) Show this thread