inbetween times are boring , so i made this

Escher like in wood, I soooo dig it! Nice job 😊 hobby or career? n how is wood even put together like that? used to see intricte wood floors like this when I was a mortgage broker, had a fun realtor friend let me tour big mansions n then lunch. I have wondered since then what kind of work n skill goes into this type of works. Then the purple how did that all happen? 20 questions but yeah its gorgeous n I am always curious about how things work.

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

it is a lengthy process . the purple is made rom resin the rest is osage orange , black walnut , poplar and pecan

That is amazing! So how long did it take to set up ur first pieces of wood in the giant clamps? N then where u have the purple resin n wood together b4 cutting, did that take a long time it looks so detailed, like fine attention too? Looks like a good set up too is this ir business if not it should be we need more quality products solid not made out of Balsa wood or bamboo lol. Do you do any metal inlay on any of ur pieces? Just Fascinating you are very talented! Thank You for sharing your work with me n everyone! Namaste 🙏ðŸ’Ŧ

I am working on it being full time . I have a cabinet business I am working to get out of . yes I do metal inlays . Next one is to be ancient brain coral cast in aluminum

Wow Jason! When I get my finances back in order I may want to comission a few things from you, as I would be honored to have such beautiful pieces adorn my home especially our Zen Den. We have gotten so far away from quality led alone talented craftsmanship such as yours! I will be bragging you up to fam n friends, we are all really sick of the foreign cheap crap! lol. May abundance shine on you in this one of your greatest joys, as these pieces will bring much joy to those of us who are looking for real n solid with quality n creative design. Well done, always follow ur greatest joy ðŸĪ—ðŸ’Ŧ

Thank You

lol soooo do not know how that happened haha 😜ðŸĪŠ

Only people mentioned by @Raqndoc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raquel Rayne, click on at the bottom under it