Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

= = = > < >

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Know it’s in our community. Had people we know whose daughter had to be rescued from a trafficker.

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

Thanks Casey for all your effort i have already shared here on island and with folk in SouthAfrica. have a beautiful day

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

And the Legacy media to include Fox and newsmax will never report on it. They will never report on Child sex trafficking or the Fed Reserve Scam. Thats how you know they are just paid adjers making Mils to keep country divided. We are the news now and will continue to report on this tragedy.#SaveOurChildren#WeAreTheNews

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Sick and evil people!

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Praying for ALL the children past and present who have been subjected to these Crimes Against Humanity! I also pray these EVIL PERPS are all caught and their punishment is SWIFT & PAINFUL!🙏❤️✝️#SaveOurChildren

In response Shannon Anne to her Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I am so disturbed and heartbroken by thise. Until late 2019 I did not know the extent of how this was worldwide and involved millions of people. It makes me so sick what could have become of my own children due to me not realizing the danger.

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

I WISHED I COULD READ THIS. PLEASE MS. CASEY DEE SEND ME THE PDF. ICAN NOT READ THIS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO AND YOUR HARD WORK.

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

This Absolutely sickenes beyond belief...I just continue to keep praying for all the innocent lives lost and ones currently scared alone and afraid and I pray for our white hats. May God be with them 🙏🏻😢🙏🏻😢🙏🏻

la pedophilie est le veritable fleau 🙏que verite eclate

Mom and Digital Soldier for the army of the Republic and this great nation. #wwg1wga #trump2020 #stopthesteal

how can this be fixed? it's so massive

In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication

They are tracking it and President Trump will bring them all down! These are#CrimesAgainstHumanity . Those people will lose everything they own for what they have done and hopeully others pay attetion so that they know what will happen to them should they ever harm a child again!!#SaveTheChildren

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

It's a cancer upon the earth. It is destroying us. May God bring swift judgment and free the poor babies and heal them.

In response anon anon to her Publication

AMEN sister 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

there will be no repeat offenders

Temptations and Trespasses
(Mark 9:42–48; Luke 17:1–4)
MILLSTONE

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

😟Bigger than we can imagine

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

If Qwe can solve this problem.. all the rest will fall into place!