Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Searched every site for this us_military_news & nothing don't get your hopes up

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

telegram

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Yes!!! I was hoping he would be included..

Congratulations Patrick ❤🤝

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i am confused say what?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Well! Now isn’t this an intetesting development!?

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

is there any supporting proof for this?

WHAT??? 🙂🙏

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Getting really juicy around here. Wonder when we'll find out exactly what role Arabella will fill??? Or did we already???

Excuse me, what?

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

what the heck. Say what? 🧐

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Patrick is Brilliant! I love him like a brother! 😎👍

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I love this. Thank you. So fascinated by the Kahlooni Lincoln story, the Druze bloodline, the Jesus strand. I love geneology... we are all one my friend. Can you believe I have all the ancients in me? Basque, Celt, Mayan, Egyptian, Ethiopian, Jewish, Iberian, Siberian... imagine the journeys our grandmothers took to get us here. I am so looking forward to meeting you all! Somos familia 🕊😍❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

AMAZING...the things we learn.