I Was Sex Trafficked to Joe Biden, Prince Andrew, Epstein and John McCain - Jessica Collins

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

has anyone looked at her twitter page? she also claims she was trafficked to Julian Assange and that wikileaks are a lie.

In response SIERRA 7777777 to her Publication

also has some photos that she is claiming are Melania.

(1) Show this thread

God, family and country. In God We Trust #GodWon

This is just so heartbreaking that she cant find anyone to help her and protect her. Will be praying someone will step up. 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I cannot find anything new on Jessica. I will see if YouTube blocked all her channel info. she was jailed last year and I haven't heard an update since.

https://youtu.be/lqrvgkwy1NU

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

https://youtu.be/5eD7DQK7XZ8
I hope i copied it right heres an update

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

literally just had a family member in denial insist that there is 0 evidence of Joe Biden being a pedo or sexual predator.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response USA DAR to his Publication

Show your family member the Pedogate list (Biden is at the top of the Political Names). Point out that it has been on line since 8/2/18 and that there hasn’t been any defamation of character lawsuits or MSM coverage — just crickets. Ask that if any sane person were on that list and innocent would they not speak out and take some sort of legal action? Those in blue are hyperlinked where additional information is available. Silence can be very telling in situations like this. Good Luck and God Bless. http://tiny.cc/EvilList

(1) Show this thread

God, Family and Country. America First, Proud Patriot, I Love My President!

🙏My God this poor woman. God bless her and keep her safe.

ed norris is on sports talk radio here in baltimore now he was head of maryland state police then balti city police chief

Patriot, truth seeker, love president Trump

i pra she is alive and safe please re share!!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

This woman is very brave. I pray her sharing her story bears fruit for herself and so many others to see justice done.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

🙏On dear God, this women needs protection asap. This is so brave of her. I will share this far and wide. St Michael do you thing!!!🙏

Damn! People share this video far and wide! I hope she is safe and doing well, as much as that is possible. People who did this to her... execution!