Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

PedoGate. Right in our Faces. That welch guy took a deal to play the part in the FF to cover it up.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Yes this is horrific - might be good to break this up into smaller connections in several different pics, so the share can be seen / assimilated / shared easily.

Big Time! woke up in 2020 and saw Out of Shadows and i was SHOCKED!!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

if ending this secret pedo society isnt your first goal ...you'll always be 3d maybe worst

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

pizza gate is real? time stamp
o vk got my message 🀣 back to crypto now

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nice visual. Good rule of thumb- if it has "boys", "girls", or "children" in the name- it's probably darkness.

@VincentKennedy It's like you communicate, without communicating, and it's awesome lol

4 Year Delta on 8/9
THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
(888) 373-7888
Q

8/9/22
Q-Clock Minute 26.

The word Fooked comes to mind.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

the old Human Trafficking Hotline used to be connected to this number

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Truth.
#SaveTheChildren
Matthew 18:6
whoso shall offend one of these little ones...it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Luke 8:17
For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

πŸ‘‡βœ”οΈ

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

This on msm might wake up the sleepers!

better resolution: https://i.imgur.com/R2mxAE5.jpg

Edward Snowden: "I'm not going to save the world" that's not how it works...

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFvZg8NygI

This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________βœͺ This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Pizzagate is the fakes news term. They created a FF to cover up the horrible truth.#PedoGate#SaveOurChildren

This is seriously so sick i cant focus on it all day i try an focus on the solutions that are happening an how this will never happen again!

que verite eclate πŸ™protegeons les enfants

Mom and Digital Soldier for the army of the Republic and this great nation. #wwg1wga #trump2020 #stopthesteal

good think i can't read it it's too small and blurry

In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication

If you save it and download it to your computer and open it its easier to read

(1) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Vibin with my Seth Rich & Breitbart posts just now.πŸ™

They won't be able to walk the streets...

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God bless you for posting πŸ™
We will NEVER forget that#PizzagateIsReal
#SaveTheChildren#EndHumanTrafficking
* Pain is coming for these sick people & the media who protects every evil entity involved.
* Q said#OutOfShadows was the best documentary of the year
* President Trump 1/31/20: β€œMy administration is fighting these monsters, persecuting and prosecuting them, and locking them away for a very, very long time.”
* Matt 18:6: "whoso shall offend one of these little ones...it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

ABYSS ETERNAL FOR ALL PEDOPHILES

But oh how i wish it wasn't real ☹️

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Love that thank you for sharing ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread