When is/was the 10 days of darkness?

Does not exist

It already happened

It is coming very soon

It is happening now

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Started Jan. 21 Out of the Obscurity of Darkness comes LIGHT Febuary 1

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

If you had included the option "It doesn't matter" I would have participated in your poll ;) Everything is falling into place nicely. We don't need to know the specifics. We don't need to understand the where's and when's. This is GOD's plan on HIS timeline. We need to stop speculating and attempting to force man's expectations into it.

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Oh I am so sick of the "10 days of darkness."
Not bitching at you about the poll.
I am curious to see how it turns out.

But But But....We have had the ten days of darkness about a gillion times just in 2020.😉

So if is the finale....Hallelujah😍

But seriously I don't want to hear that term again it reeks of fear and low vibes.

peace out ✌

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

1221=1/20/21

Southern until the day I die

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

biden's time is certainly dark so a good possiblity it is the 10 days of darkness.

(3) Show this thread

Feel like it is right now. Biden as president is darkness. Remember everything has meaning. My hope is the end of this month the last day of darkness is when we will start to see light

In response funker junkie to his Publication

I don't know, just looking for a general concensus from a group of likeminded folks is helpful. It sure feels dark, but I still have power, cable etc, but I feel I know less than I ever have, lol

(1) Show this thread

Happens when it happens would be my response!?!?!
I gave up on accurate dates!!!
I have learned its no longer on our terms
🙏🏼❤🙏🏼❤
Hopefully soon though 🤞🤞🤞🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸