#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

Democrats Urge Biden to Make COVID Vaccines Mandatory for Military after 40% of Healthy Marines Refuse the Vaccine

Currently the Department of Defense cannot make vaccinations mandatory because they have only been authorized by the Food and Drug Administration for emergency use. A waiver from the President could bypass that rule.

The Department of Defense has said publicly that the opt-out rate among service members eligible to be vaccinated is about 33%, but last week military officials and service members CNN spoke with from several bases and units across the country suggest the current rejection rate may be closer to 50%.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/democrats-urge-biden-make-covid-vaccines-mandatory-military-40-healthy-marines-refuse/

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

im active duty army and those number are off based on what i see. my platoon has 32 soldiers qnd only 5 or 6 got the shot. the company is about 125 soldier and 80+ have opted out of getting the shot. i openly speak out against it and give the facts whenever i can so that could be why in my AO more have chose to wait or opt out.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Clayton Swann to his Publication

I was hoping the number that opt out was higher. thank you for that-a relief.
Thank you for your service. America is with you, always. Our Heroes.
We love you all!
Stay safe.

In response Clayton Swann to his Publication

thank you for serving our great nation, and thank you for telling the truth!

(2) Show this thread
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

My estimation is it would be no different than physically letting the enemy into a camp to occupy, cook, and feed them poison. Yeah it is that serious. I do absolutely stand by that, SAVE our soldiers, they are govt. issue until the issue is the deep state is calling them the govt and wanna soft kill them via their so called vaxes big fat fkin no on that. NO.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Totally agree. Save our Soldiers! I'm praying for them.

(1) Show this thread