Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Nothing supreme about mostly secret society embedded pos, ruling on shit. THEY are not the final authority unless they say freedom, otherwise, get real patriots in there, circumvent bs rules to keep them in life time tenures instituted by the deep state.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

They used to follow the book and this shows past practice

He didn't just "break the algorithms" this is probably one of the true biggest things to happen in human history. God rocks.

This had to do with the path

Hey totally not against your post at all, not where I am coming from, I like your posts, bet. Just adding info. HAPPY today patriot. God bless, long as they realize globally the "left hand path" is real shit and may we all read them out and not have them in places of power globally period across the board, nor in local areas anywhere, the creeps.

No problem just want people to see the path so its not repeated! God Bless Love your posts aswell Just A good volley NO? Godspeed WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

Words can be flat sometimes, and until we ask, we don't sometimes know, I got good vibes from ya. SO like I said your info is tight and I am down with real patriots, bet.

Love to all

(1) Show this thread