Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

kim... i follow you always... you have great information tto share... be kind... i dont post information comparable to you...it hurts me you don’t respond to those whom send you such sweet messages... love wins... Right???

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Nice, Kim!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Bless ya Kim.
You're a Daisy.

Good morning Kim, I like that one!

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

Good morning Kim! in terms of energy when we see others have something that we wish we had too ... its good to smile and say and thats for me. keeps the vibes high ❤️Have a wonderful day!

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Good Morning Kim! Yesterday I tried to list everything I was Thankful for, and the list was amazingly long! It reminded me that the seemingly little things not given much thought, actually were key to where I stand today. Sort of like climbing a ladder, once I reach the top those first couple of steps seem unimportant, yet they are totally necessary. Have a great day! ☺️🙏🇺🇲

Thank you Kim, that is a very powerful message! We are so blessed! Good reminder!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

So true, Kim! Good morning - have great Sunday!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Thanks so much!
You as well.

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Envy...one of the seven deadlies!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

I have enough, I AM enough.

A soulful artisan creates beautiful truths with photography painting drawing divinely natural inspired art.

than you Kim
The Creator of everything speaks in numbers. i am grateful for our PRESIDENT TRUMP. 9140 = 14 > 7 7 .32.2 > 5 + 2 = 7. 7 7 7
#GodWins

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Good Morning, Kim!!! Love this so much! Reminds me of the quote, “There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.” Always thankful and forever grateful for God’s gift of grace through Jesus!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Nehemiah 4:11 - "Our enemies said, 'They will not know or see until we come among them & kill them'”

The devil doesn't jump out and scream, "I'm the devil!"

He creeps in through something familiar and destroys you, your family in your own house. He's able to creep in by distracting you away from things that matter (spouse, kids, peace of mind, gratitude...) with things which don't (new Biden gaffes, new Trump doings...). We can get drunk on these while our soul has chains slowly wrapped around it. The battle for this world and for your life is, and always will be, a spiritual one.

Be self-aware.

"Be sober. Be vigilant."

Hi, Good Morning.. :)

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

Hi and GM...hope you have a great day!

(1) Show this thread

mornin’ 🥰✝️🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Good morning Kim R...

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Good Mornin. 🙏God Bless